Bond Water Technologies, Inc. – Service Department
We are growing and looking for service department candidates. If you are highly motivated, have set goals, and desire to achieve a higher level of job satisfaction and income, contact us for career opportunities.
Bond Water Technologies is the leader in Full Service Water Treatment applications throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region. Bond provides chemicals, equipment, analytical and on-site support services for boiler, cooling and waste treatment solutions that both protect customer assets and provide energy savings through improved efficiencies.
We are currently seeking talented customer service oriented candidates to help expand our service teams in two areas. The District of Columbia, Maryland and Northern Virginia area and for our southern office in Richmond Virginia.
The successful candidate would:
• Have a background in customer service or related skill set
• Demonstrate strong organizational ability and work ethic
• Be able to form and maintain strong customer relationships
• Analyze and build on basic mechanical principles
• Maintain a safe driving record
• Present concepts clearly and have excellent communication abilities
• Basic Computer Skills – Word, Excel
• Able to pass a security background check
• Routinely visit customer facilities for service and sales applications
• Manage Bond products and equipment, participate in installations, test and observe product performance, repair and adjust equipment as needed, set chemical dosages, inventory products and place orders
• Train customer in Bond applications
• Be willing to work off hours for equipment inspections or emergency situations
• Maintain service vehicle, test equipment and inventories at company standards
• Clearly communicate with field contacts via phone and email follow-up to validate service value